Cricket Crave Dog TreatsRegular price $5.99
Cricket Crave Trial Size- 2 oz bag
Cricket Crave is an eco-friendly dog food delivering holistic health for dogs of all life stages. Cricket protein powder combined with oats, quinoa, sweet potato and other plant-based ingredients creates a nutrient dense and delicious dog food.
Our kibble is oven baked in small batches. Unlike other kibbles that are extruded (high pressure and extreme heat that cooks away the nutrients) our baking process ensures a less processed food. Digestible, nutrient dense and it tastes great!
- Oven baked in the USA with pride. Minimally processed, all natural, complete and balanced. Veterinarian formulated. Designed to exceed AAFCO standards for all life stages.
- Essential, high-quality cricket protein for healthy muscle development, and complex carbohydrates for enhanced gut health and to provide energy for an active life. Cricket protein provides great nutrition – a complete protein, high in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins. Crickets are a natural source of taurine and (due to the fiber) pre-biotic.
- Hypoallergenic. Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, and vibrant skin and coat.
- Sustainable and humane. Switching a dog from a chicken diet to Cricket Crave saves 480,000 gallons of water per year (more if the dog is eating a diet sourced from a bigger animal).
- Crafted without the use of corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry).
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
- Crude Protein (min) 24%
- Crude Fat (min) 12%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture (max) 11%
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/kg: 3408
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/cup: 378
Cricket, Oats, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Brown Rice, Chickpeas, Milo, Potato Protein, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Inulin, Vitamins (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Turmeric, Mixed Tocopherols.
Proudly Made in the USA
My beautiful 14 year old Bella absolutely loves her Jiminy’s treats. She really perks up when she sees the package. My hope is that better nutrition will help her live a longer, happier life. For me, this means opting for a minimally processed dog food made with simple, high-quality ingredients. Surprisingly, what she loves eating most right now are treats made of crickets. Luk Today offers this nutritious and delicious product. The delivery was speedy, and exactly what I ordered.
Laura and Scott, CALIFORNIA